STARTUP MVP & ACCELERATION PROGRAM
Startup MVP (Minimum Viable Product) & Acceleration Program
For founders and entrepreneurs developing a new product or idea, looking for validation and to learn from other’s experiences. Interact with founders, other entrepreneurs and mentors. Use lean business to validate your product idea and learn how to pitch it to Seed and Angel investors.
Stay at SiliconHouse on your own co-working space, interact with other founders, participate in mentor and workshop sessions to deliver a fully functioning MVP in a short period of time.
This program is a limited offer by SiliconHouse and it is subsidised and paid in part by the company and its investors in a way to incentive and promote innovation and entrepreneurship.
Pre-requisites – Signup to the program, submit your idea to be considered. After 5 days, we select the candidates with support from our executive committee to form a group of 4-6 startups.
Program duration: 21 Days
Short Program description:
- Silicon Valley Discovery – Workshops about Silicon Valley and what makes it such an especial place to develop new business. Learn about the culture, places and people, how to interact and be part of the innovation and entrepreneurship environment. Visit the places and companies that created the valley and now are part of this multi cultural innovation.
- Product Discovery and Validation – Using Lean Business techniques, the mentors and professors associated with SiliconHouse will walk through your product idea, building a lean canvas profile to validate the business model and develop a project to implement a Minimum Viable Product out of it. Sessions include, how to build and execute a lean canvas, business and technological model validation, financial model design and market analysis. We will also teach you how to present and build a pitch and an executive summary presentation “Silicon Valley Style”, to introduce your company to potential partners and investors.
- Pitch Sessions – Every Thursday, you will have the opportunity to introduce and fine tune your business idea pitching it in front of an audience of entrepreneurs, executives and investors from Silicon Valley. Guest speakers include other entrepreneurs and founders as well as successful entrepreneurs from the Valley that “made it”.
- Business Development Sessions – Mentor sessions to create your target customer and sales plan to introduce your product idea to the market, partners and potential investors.
- Includes 21 day stay at the SiliconHouse in a double bed room (kitchen is available for your own use).
- Co-working space with high speed internet.
- Networking, Mentorship and Workshop sessions.
- 3 Pitch events at the house with guest speakers.
- Visit to local companies and landmarks.
- Food and Transportation are not included.
* this program is partially subsidized by SiliconHouse, its mentors and investors.